COOLPROVIDE / CPVP Non-silicon type sheet with super low hardness (ASKER C 0) and high thermal conductivity
CPVP / COOLPROVIDE
- Super low hardness (ASKER C 0) is realized as a non-silicon type.
- Because of excellent conformability, contact resistance can be reduced.
- Because of non-silicon material, siloxan is not contained.
- Because of excellent flexibility and stress relaxation property, loads to heat element devices and printed circuit boards can be reduced after assembling.
- Recommended operating temperature is -40°C to +125°C .
- Oil blead is less, compared with silicone type.