Noise filter, usable in engine Rooms.
RFCW / Sleeve ferrite clamp
Low-Cut Ferrite clamp／RFCW
- Conducted noise suppression filter for applications up to 125℃ and 10G vibration.
- Applicable to vehicle vibrations requirements: ISO-16750-3-Ⅱ equivalent for passenger car transmission.
- High-frequency (RFCW-C10) and low-frequency (RFCW-13MA) noise versions.
- Tight fixing is available by its permanent lock structure.
- Ferrite Core:Soft ferrite
|Part No.||A||B||C||D||Applicable cable diameter||Impedance Ω/ 100MHz (1turn)|
|RFCW-C10-A-BK-1PC||34.6||36.8||35.0||58.7||Ø 10 Corrugated tube||≧ 140|
|RFCW-13MA-BK-1PC||31.4||33.6||34.8||58.3||MAX Ø13.5mm||≧ 20 Ω (10MHz / 1 turn)|
Here you have the possibility to download data sheets, test reports and 3D drawings from the homepage of Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd.
Please note that you are leaving www.kitagawa.de and we do not assume any warranty. The data protection conditions may differ from those of the EU.